Tuesday, January 11, 2011

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +12 pounds from pre-pregnancy (I don't have a weekly appointment this week so it might be more...we'll see next week.) Jordan constantly tells me how small I look and how I look exactly the same but now have a "bump." He's too sweet. :)
Maternity clothes? mix of both
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? AWFUL this week. I've always been one to be able to sleep anywhere and at anytime. This week has been horrible. I've been in a lot of discomfort this week. I remember feeling this way at 24 weeks and that was when the baby was going through a huge growth spurt...maybe that's what is happening again. I took Benadryl 2 nights in a row this weekend and felt great when I woke up. I'm hoping it starts getting a little better soon...I don't know what I would do if I had to get up and go to work after my sleepless nights.
Best moment this week? Jordan's birthday last Friday. We had our families over, ate BBQ, and got to visit. It was great!
Food cravings: Chicken Friand from La Madeleine...but only because that's what Mom and Dad are bringing me for dinner. YUM. I haven't really had cravings at all while being pregnant.
Gender: BOY
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? 24 hour dance party still going strong!
What I miss? My nieces and nephews...get to see them in 11 days when they come in town for my baby shower! woohoo
What I'm looking forward to: PROJECT NURSERY which will be taking place this weekend! I've ordered quite a few fun things for Logan's room and I can't wait to see it all set up!
Milestones: Every day is a milestone. :)

So, I didn't have a weekly doctor appointment this week. However, we did meet Logan's pediatrician today! He will be going to the same doctor Jordan went to as a baby. Jordan's Mom went with us to help us ask questions. We REALLY like him and I feel soooooo much better now that we've met him and I can cross that off my never ending to-do list. He was very calm, relaxed, and I love that he has so much experience. My main reason for wanting to meet him before Logan arrives was to explain the situation with the spot in Logan's tummy. WHEW.

Not much else to report this week. My next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday. Here's my "bump" pictures for 31 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment