Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goal #2: 34 weeks...CHECK!!

How far along? 34 weeks
Weight gain/loss: same as last week
Maternity clothes? mix of both
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? Not great, but getting better now that I'm on the medicine for the cholestasis
Best moment this week? My Mom and Dad gave me an early Valentine's present this weekend. They had a necklace made with TLJ monogrammed on it. I LOVE it!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Gender: BOY
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? 24 hour dance party still going strong!
What I miss? I could go for a glass of wine!
What I'm looking forward to: getting the stitch out
Milestones: 34 weeks was the original goal my doctor wanted me to get to back when I was in the hospital. I'd say I've done pretty darn good!

Today I had my weekly non-stress test. Baby's heart rate looked great and he was moving up a storm. I have to go back on Friday for my weekly ultrasound and then I will be getting the Group B Strep Test (everyone gets this towards the end of their pregnancy). My doctor will be out of town so I will be seeing another doctor in the practice. Apparently there is a chance for snow on Friday so if that's the case, my doctor doesn't want me coming in. He said I would have to go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital on Saturday to have the ultrasound and strep test. I really hope that won't be the case...what a pain in the butt.

The most exciting news is that we will be having a FEBRUARY baby!!! I will FOR SURE be holding my son in my arms within the next 3 weeks. Here's the game plan:
2/4-ultrasound and strep test
2/8-appointment with the high risk doctor
2/11-non-stress test
2/15-remove cerclage and stop the pump, monitoring, progesterone shots
2/22 (or sometime that week)-HAVE A BABY!!!!
I will be getting induced at 37 weeks due to the cholestasis risks, unless my body goes into labor on its own once the stitch is removed. I am soooooo excited. I only have to go through all this mess for 3 more weeks until I finally get the PRIZE! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

Not much else to report...my itching is slowly getting better now that the medicine I'm on has been in my system for almost a week now. It is much more bearable and I can now get some sort of sleep at night.

34 Week bump pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment